Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day


The Rialto Theater at Five Points at 6am this morning.  I thought I would try and venture out early while it was still dark to capture some of the snow storm ...or should I say sleet storm that hit Raleigh today.   I was hoping for a lot more snow, but instead had to battle a driving sleet.  An umbrella kept my camera dry, but it was a little cold.

I've always liked this building and rarely seen like this.
The Shops at Five Points is where I had my first studio.  I moved primarily due to parking.  My studio was where the English Antiques store is now.  You can still see my name under his logo, even after 17 years.


Hayes Barton Baptist Church.  Even though it was still completely dark, the snow reflects so much of the existing light, it might as well be daytime.








Broughton High School.  No one has disturbed the snow yet.















Fred Fletcher Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment