Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Rialto Theater


Leta and I ventured out last week to see The Grand Budapest Hotel at The Rialto Theater in Raleigh.  It's Raleigh's last grand old movie theater and is just a short 5 minute walk from the house.  The movie itself was extremely wacky and probably just another excuse for actors to get together and have a party.  Apparently George Clooney had a very brief cameo.   The bottom photograph I printed and donated to the Underwood Elementary School silent auction next week.  My daughter attended underwood for 7 years.  The print looked really good matted and framed.  I've started including a newspaper (N&O) sealed inside all my prints.  I try to get a newspaper that was taken on the same day or at least week that I shot the image, however, sometimes I just have to settle for when I printed the photograph as I often wait weeks or months before I get around to playing with an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment