Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finally the Website Reworked!























It takes a while to rework a website.  It's the start of another long process to add new portfolio material to one's primary marketing tool.   I always struggle to decide what work should stay and what should go.  Inevitably, I have to toss out images that I really like that just don't fit the mold of what I'm trying to do.   That is perhaps the biggest struggle photographers have... deciding what defines their style.  I enjoy so many aspects of photography that I tend to show different styles, hoping that what I bring to the table however is a fresh and unique interpretation of the subject.   I steer away from trends in photography.
Whether I am successful or not is up to interpretation.  I don't toot my own horn, but I have to get out and show what I enjoy doing.  

Please check out the new website at:

No comments:

Post a Comment