Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The guys at Five Points Service - Work Series(con.)


















Richard, Tommy, Lee, and Casey have been working on my cars for years.  What used to be a Phillips 66 station as long as I can remember, the Five Points landmark in Raleigh doesn't offer gas anymore.  The more I shoot pictures like this, the more I want to do.  I get inspired by people that really work for a living...much like "Dirty Jobs".   I'm making an effort right now to document the people and environment right in front of me.  Too often we see photographs taken by photographers of incredible locations around the world.   I would love to travel more, but the restraints of life haven't allowed for it lately.  So I shoot the people and places I know best.  Right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment