Monday, December 27, 2010

Winter Snow hits Raleigh at Christmas!

















































More cards for next years Christmas season. This week was a great opportunity to pull together an entire Christmas set for next year when 6-8 inches of snow dumped on us the day after Christmas. Probably as close to a white Christmas as we're ever going to get. However, it was beautiful just the same.
This morning I ventured out albeit a tad late, but didn't want to kill myself on the ice. Immediately fell down crossing the street in front of my house. Probably made me more careful... and ended up walking all the way to Memorial Auditorium and back. It was a little cold and I hadn't worn my boots in a while, so I developed a painful blister. Consequently I was determined to get some good photographs. This is just a sampling, but my favorite is probably of the bike in front of my garage when I got back.

No comments:

Post a Comment