Friday, March 9, 2012

These boots were made for walking!



Another in the static follow up series. This is the same pair of boots photographed about 10 years apart. The shot on the left shows a freshly polished pair of "almost" new boots...and the same boots shot more recently. I don't wear them as much these days, but I often photographed things when I first bought them. Pulling images out of depths of the archives allows me to revisit not only the images, but also the items themselves. A common refrain: "I wonder if I still have those?"
No... I'm not a hoarder, in fact I'm making a concerted effort to get rid of stuff that I don't use anymore. Perhaps if I weren't a photographer I would be. Photographing my "stuff"...keeps me from hoarding it in the first place. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment