Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Art Prints Now available online!




Http://www.simong.com/index.cfm

After many requests for prints from my collection of recent images, I finally have them loaded onto my e-commerce site for easy browsing and purchasing. Just click on the above link to take you to the site directly.

If you see something you like and want something different than what is listed, just use the "remember this" feature and email me with your specific interest. In addition to my smaller 11x17 prints, I have also featured a selection of popular photographs as large canvas prints. When I say large, I mean 40" on a side. Really dramatic and great conversation pieces. They have been very popular at auctions. I'm still loading images, but many of the Raleigh Fall series have been posted. Orders received by December 15th will be delivered by Christmas, but please don't wait too long. 10% of all orders will be donated to my MS Bike tour next year...AND if you buy any two prints, you'll receive a third print absolutely free. (3 for the price of 2!) Great way to assemble a wall.
Please call me if you have any questions: 919.201.2381

No comments:

Post a Comment