Friday, December 10, 2010

Raleigh Greeting Cards










I've created two boxed sets of greeting cards from my latest work around town. If you are looking for a nice gift to give at the holidays, this might be a good alternative. Each individually wrapped card is 4-3/4"x6-1/2" and printed on matt surface art papers. Each box of 8 cards is $24.00 plus tax. Pretty good deal for art cards.

If you would like to buy a set, click on the links below.

Tree Cards: As a board member for Trees Across Raleigh, I have spent more time lately looking at the trees in our environment. Raleigh in the fall is every bit as beautiful as any mountain town.

City Cards: Raleigh has been my hometown now for over 40 years. I thought it was high time for me to start photographing it again.

Fine Art Prints: Please also check out our fine art prints that are currently on sale for $125.00 down from $225.00 until January 1st. We also have been selling large canvas prints which look incredible. I'm currently printing to order, but hopefully I'll be doing a show in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment