Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Potential Christmas 2011 Cards!


































































I ventured out early Monday morning to catch the sun coming up after a day of snowfall on Sunday...the day after Christmas. Not many cars ventured out due to the ice and I decided to walk from my house. Of course I slipped right away not 50 feet from my front door, but no damage fortunately. Leaving before 7am, I walked for 6 miles stopping at the Capital to revisit various photographs I had done earlier. A little more interesting with snow on the ground. It was probably not a good idea to wear my old snow boots, and as a result suffered a bad blister after about 2 miles. However, I now have several photographs that might be possible specialty Christmas cards next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment