Sunday, March 29, 2015

April Show with my Daughter!


This Friday night is the opening of my first solo show since I sold my studio in 2005.  311 Gallery at 311 W. Martin Street in Raleigh is hosting a show of over 30 photographs and 10 of my paintings all produced in the last few years...most since 2012.  It is billed as a father-daughter show and I am proud to have Gillian participate as well with over 30 of her sketch book drawings on display and also for sale.   Her goal is to raise enough money to buy a new computer for her animation at which she is becoming quite proficient.  For those of you who don't know my daughter,  she is only 15 years old and a sophomore in high school.  All of the photography in the show is local in nature and includes both images from my Working for a Living Series as well as a selection of BW Portraits of Success Series.  Large prints abound with many over 36" in width.  It was quite the challenge to get it all matted and framed, but as of Saturday it was finally hung.  
Show hours start run Wednesday-Saturday 11am-4pm.   Opening Reception this weekend on Friday from 6pm-9pm.   Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment